TO TAKE ONE OF THEM PROG CRUISES
- Even after using the household food budget to purchase CDs,
I STILL have little Johnny’s college fund to take cool cruises!
- If YES plays Tales from the Topographic Ocean whilst we’re
bobbing through the Bermuda Triangle, my life will be complete!
- Due to “problems” with my financial lender, “Big Lucky
Lucifardo” I thought a nice mini-vacation was in order.
- Just a “wibbly-wobbly” way to get to some darn fine Scuba waters.
- The Graf Zeppelin “Floatin’ Prog-Flight” was all booked.
- Where else can I sit next to Steve Hackett and complain about
- Frankly, that “Disco Cruise through the Straits of Hormuz”
just ain’t my cup of tea.
- My Doctor says I need more Dramamine in my diet!
- Really tired of being the oldest creepy guy at all the local
– – Drum Roll, please –
And the Number One Reason
TO TAKE ONE OF THEM PROG CRUISES:
- FREE BUFFET 24 HOURS A DAY
.Mellotron set to 11
* In a not too funny Top-Ten I had to inject some true humor…i.e. Hackett’s new album is very good!!!